Control-X at past and present ECR exhibitions
It is our privilege and honor to invite you at the European Congress of Radiology 2017 Showcase - booth # X1/38. If you are attending and would like to make an appointment to meet with us, please contact Dorottya Bödey or Dóra Peszeki. Otherwise we hope you will take some time to stop by and visit us at your convenience.
The International Congress will take place March 1 - 5, 2017, in Vienna, Austria, though the technical exhibition's opening hours are:
Thu, March 2. to Sat, March 4.: 10 am - 5 pm
Sun, March 5.: 10 am - 2 pm
Click here for a map to our location this year
Digital is the key word for the present and future in medical X-ray imaging. Control-X Medical understands these needs and has expanded the product line to meet these challenges.
Our current radiographic program includes - beside the well-known analog systems:
- Floor-mounted manual and fully motorized radiographic systems with auto-tracking
- Ceiling mounted manual and fully motorized radiographic systems with auto-tracking
- Direct DR solutions for medical applications, single and dual panel solutions
- A full line of veterinary radiographic systems for small animal practices
- Ceiling telescope veterinary systems for large animals (horses or camels)
We look forward to welcoming you at our booth # X1/38, where we will show the latest additions to our product range:
- Perform-X DR ATC Fully Motorized Radiographic System
- Z-Motion Motorized Z-Arm System for single-panel Digital Applications
- APEX Digital image Acquisition with generator control SW system
- Digital Chest Radiographic System
We would be very pleased if you could confirm whether you are planning to visit our booth, and if you do so, please provide us with the estimated time of your visit in order to arrange an appointment with you. We will do our best to accommodate you into our schedule.
We are pleased to offer our partners show entry tickets through us at 59 € until 20thof January or after 20th of January at 93 € until 17th of February!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need more detailed information.
Important: Please note, each ordered and purchased ticket will be invoiced even if in case of no-show.
Best regards, and see you soon in Vienna!
Your Control-X Medical Team