Dear Partners and Friends,
As 2021 is closing, on behalf of the entire Control-X Medical Team, we would like to thank you for your support and loyalty through yet another year. While this year has still been far from normal, we have by now all learned to live with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and it has made us nimbler and more technology-savvy.
Looking back, this year has been full of excitement and of intense work for us:
- First and foremost, we have significantly expanded our engineering capabilities in all three key domains (mechanical, electric and software); on this basis we have been working feverishly on new products such as the ZooMax 2 and other big projects in our pipeline, as well as on a number of product enhancements emanating either from customer requests or in-house product reviews
- We increased our revenue by 20%, following a 40% increase in 2020
- We established new key partnerships around the world
- We have been able to strengthen our brand and brand recognition
- We have started planning for our new production facility outside Budapest
While we are happy to take a few days of break at the end of the year, we are full of ideas and initiatives for the year to come. All of these have the sole objective of designing, producing and marketing reliable, high-end radiographic equipment at a competitive price for medical and veterinary use.
We would like to wish all of you, your families and teams a joyous, peaceful and wonderful Christmas as well as a happy and successful New Year.
Thank you for being part of the growing Control-X Medical Community.
Zsigmond and Kristóf Kovács