- The system combines the hospital-grade TS99 tube stand, the WS99 wall stand, as well as the Phoenix 1 elevating or the Stylix fixed height radiographic tables;
- The tube head assembly features easily accessible fingertip control with digital display and supports trouble free beam positioning and exposure preparation;
- An anatomically programmed (APR), high frequency generator supports low-dose exposures and makes parameter set-up and preparation quick and easy;
- Optional Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) ensures optimum patient dose while providing excellent image quality;
- An integrated, state of the art acquisition system and a selection of high-resolution digital receptors provide superior image quality for quick diagnoses.
|Perform-X Classic Brochure